Data security is a top priority for illumis, and illumis believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in illumis's service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you've discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within 14 days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 30 days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the illumis service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
ExclusionsWhile researching, we'd like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of illumis employees or contractors
- Any attacks against illumis's physical property or data centers
illumis is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 5/27/2022